Good Grips Bendable Utensils
The Good Grips Bendable Utensils are an optimal solution for independent eating. Arthritis, weakness, and neurological impairments can make it difficult for individuals to grip regular utensils and move food from the plate to their mouths.
- 6.5-inch stainless steel bendable utensils that feature 1-⅜ inch built-up rubber handle
- Latex-free, the flexible handle features ribbing for easy and adjustable gripping
- Ideal for individuals that have a limited range of motion, especially with hand to mouth movements
- Available as Fork, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, and Rocker Knife
- Utensils are dishwasher safe
- Handle length 165mm